OUR SCRAPERS ARE:
MADE FROM ASH, STRONG, LONG LASTING, SAFE, AND SEASONED WITH FOOD-SAFE MINERAL OIL!
IF YOU ANY PROBLEMS WITH OUR PRODUCT, PLEASE DROP US A MESSAGE! WE’LL GET YOU BACK ON TRACK!
PREPARE YOUR SCRAPER FOR USE:
- Pre-heat grill on high to 400’f - 500’f
(side note, never leave your grill unattended
and have water on hand for flare-ups)
- Place wide end of scraper on grill grate (words up)
- With medium pressure move scraper back and forth
until “grill groves” form
- Clean the entire grill following the motion in the “grill grooves” (overtime, the grooves will deepen)
- To “prime” your grill for cooking, dip end of scraper in oil - move back and forth along grill
MAINTAIN YOUR SCRAPER:
- If your scraper starts to look or feel dry, wipe on food safe Mineral Oil and let the oil soak in for 20 mins – wipe off.
If you love our products, please leave us a review on Etsy. Great reviews help promote our products and brand!
Thanks So Much! We Appreciate It!
Todd and the Sawmill and Slabs Woodworking Inc. Team