- NEVER put your board in a dishwasher
- NEVER leave your board soaking in water
- WASH your board after use with warm soapy water -
rinse and dry completely
- LAY your board on an angle (e.g. on your counter against a wall) to let it dry/"breathe"
- CONDITION your board regularly (e.g. once per month or more frequently depending on use) with Board Wax/conditioner (for optimal results, condition the board and leave overnight - wipe off excess in the morning)
FOLLOW THE ABOVE STEPS TO HELP REDUCE THE RISK
OF YOUR BOARD WARPING OR SPLITTING!